Welcome to Living Hope Fellowship Church! We at LHF pray that God will touch your life through His anointing which He has so blessed us with and that you will be brought closer to Him by His Spirit. The calling of our church is very basic: to bring deliverance to those that are bound, healing to those that are afflicted, and revival to all that are oppressed of the devil.
One might say that this is no different from any other church. However, years ago during a prayer, God made it plain to us that His calling wasn’t being fulfilled, and in many cases was actually hindered. We then saw that social gatherings, rituals, and false doctrine had overtaken the land and the powerful truth of the gospel was not being preached or demonstrated. The Lord said the Deliverance Ministry was the most desperately needed ministry for the world today. Today’s modern church world has replaced true deliverance ministry with psychology and psychiatry; both of which are anti-Christian theologies. Jesus CAST OUT devils. He commands us to do the same!
We believe that God still works today as He always has according to Hebrews 13:8, “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever.” In Malachi 3:6 He says, “For I am the Lord, I change not.” The Bible declares to us in 2 Corinthians 3:17, “…where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty.” We at LHF do not believe that God has changed methods; man has! We are therefore committed to do God’s will, according to His will, by His Spirit. The book of Acts can be seen here as God moves to confirm His word with signs following!
“A move of God designed to go forward” is what we believe at LHF. The Lord began to bless us in a measure in 1984 in weekly prayer meetings held in the basement of a local church. As we pressed on, Satan stood to stop us. In October 1986, we moved into the remodeled garage of Mr. and Mrs. J.C. Dover and we became Grace Christian Fellowship. We began to grow in number. We moved to two other temporary locations, all the while searching for a building to house our growing numbers. Finding these other locations unsatisfactory, we returned to the garage. Our numbers steadily increased until nearly 60 persons were in attendance at the meetings. In 1988, having a vision for ministry in another area, the first pastor and others moved to another location several miles south. A small number, which became known as “Living Hope Fellowship”, stayed behind and continued to meet in the garage. Though only about 15 people remained, we knew God had a plan for this area. We continued to fast and pray according to faith in this plan.
In August of 1989, Kevin Badgley took the pastorship of LHF. He was our Adult Sunday School teacher from the beginning. Early in 1990 a major breakthrough came when we were given 1.5 acres of land from Mr. and Mrs. Cecil Rice. How we shouted the victory! Our numbers up to 45, we began construction of our building in May 1990, trusting God for the necessary funds, labor, and knowledge to finish the great task at hand. Many long hours went into this work of the Lord as all who labored had other jobs, homes, and families to look to as well. Perhaps the most miraculous thing of the project was how God supplied every need of the church as work progressed. For these things we give God the glory! Finally, in March of 1991 we were ready to move! We had a “trial run” on March 3 and dedication on March 10. Even in our first services, God began to bless, heal, and deliver thus confirming His Word.
Our facility has spacious classrooms, offices, a fellowship hall, and a beautiful sanctuary, all to be used as tools for what we believe will be God’s last wave of revival before the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Tenets Of Faith
” 1. The Bible (KJV) is the inspired Word of God and the revealed Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 1 Peter 1:23-25, Matthew 24:35)
2. There is one true Godhead comprised of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. (Matthew 28:19; 1 John 5:7)
3. Jesus Christ is God manifested in the flesh. (John 1:1,14; 1 John 1:1-3)
4. Man was created in God’s image. (Genesis 1:26) By voluntary transgression, he fell and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God. (Romans 5:12-21)
5. Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ (Romans 10:9-10) and not by human works (Ephesians 2:8-9); however, our works are evidence of our faith. (James 2:17-18)
6. Baptism in water is an act of obedience declaring to the world that a believer had died with Christ and that they have been raised with Him to walk in newness of life. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 10:47-48; Romans 6:4)
7. We partake of the Lord’s Supper (Communion) out of obedience to the Lord’s command. (1 Corinthians 11:24-25)
8. All believers are entitled to and should earnestly seek the promise of the Father (Acts 1:4), the Baptism of the Holy Ghost. (Acts 1:5) The manifestation of the Spirit is given o every man, (every believer) to profit withal: Wisdom, knowledge, faith, healing, miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, tongues, interpretation of tongues. All these work by the same Spirit, dividing to every man severally as He wills. (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
9. The atonement supplies all our needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19), which includes physical healing. (1 Peter 2:24)
10. The church is the Body of Christ. Each believer is an integral part. (1 Corinthians 12:27; Ephesians 2:19-22)
11. Blessed Hope: Jesus is coming again to gather all His saints to heaven. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, 2 Thessalonians 2:1)
12. Those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Jesus Christ will suffer eternal separation from God. They will burn in the lake of fire forever. (Revelation 20:10-15
13. The Millennial Reign of Jesus: The return of our Lord Jesus Christ with His saints from heaven to rule and reign for one thousand years on earth as the Scriptures promise. (Revelation 19:11-21; 20:1-9) After this there will be a new heaven and a new earth. (Revelation 21:1-7)